- We can use soda ash or sodium carbonate (bikarbonat soda) for a multi purpose cleaner agent. Mix a tablespoonful of soda and mix with 2 cups of water. Place it on the spray bottle and use it as you would with any commercial spot cleaner.
- You can use olive oil and vinegar (distilled vinegar) to polish your furniture. Use a part of distilled vinegar and three parts of olive oil ,then add a little bit of lemon oil. Mix it then starts polish .
- If you have difficulties to open jars, you can try to use latex dishwashing gloves.They give a non slip grip .
- If you got stains on your finger then try to slice and rub potato on the stains and rinse with water.
- To prevent egg shell from cracking, add a pinch of salt to the water before hard-boiling.
- If you accidentally over salt a dish while it is still cooking, you can drop in a peeled potato. It helps to absorb the excess salt instantly.
- Putting 3-4 cloves( bunga cengkih) in the sugar container will keep the ants away.
- To ripen fruits you can wrap them in newspaper and put in a warm place for 2-3 days
- To keep the green and red chillies fresh for a longer time, make sure remove the stems before storing.
- To keep away cockroaches from our house , we can put some boric powder in the kitchen corners or other place.
how to remove stains, keep ants away, keep cockroaches away, keep fruits fresh, kitchen tips, olive oil, petua dapur, polish furniture, soda ash, sodium carbonate, vinegar on 12/09/2009 04:38:00 PM by mizara
pic fm google
Now lets share together some interesting and beneficial tips that we can use and practice in our own house. Most of the stuff are easy to get and it’s cheap too. I guess those tips can help us a lot. So here are the 10 tips…