New Blog? Blog baru??

Salam and hello to me and to anyone who is very kind to visit this blog. Thank you yeaa..Actually this is my second blog. The previous one is already "dead" haha ..coz its been a long time never been updated. Apa kes? I dunno why but the main reason is laziness and no mood at all to update. But today ..ntah apa antu yang datang menghasut diri I to create a brand new look blog . Maybe becoz kat opis ni I dah semakin hari semakin bosan duk ngadap pc berjam jam without Facebook haha..macam takde keje lain ek..wewewe FB is already blocked by admin huhu..I really dun like the idea to prohibit staffs bermain-main dgn FB ni tau..rasa cam mok mati jak ..That is why laa..i'm back again ..blogging here..Hopefully this time no distraction at all peepsssss...

So ape nak share for today .Occay..In the name of beauty ..I would like to share the story of mine lately yang sudah terkene skin allergy due to skin sensitive issue. To me it was so damn miserable coz i need to carry all the way my red drying face here and there to office , to mall and mana mana aje .Malu ahh muka dah macam kene panggang kat unggun api jek.. FYI I've been using this skin product for almost 2 years and i found this product is very good to heal breakout and acne in a short period of time.To me it's effectiveness is so fast and furious. I already fallen with this beauty product though. But i just dunno why and what happened to my face a week ago. Suddenly it was drying,flaky and itchy too.. red somemore laa..goshh terrible. I guess maybe becoz of the sensitive issue and allergy i got. My skin is too sensitive and quite thin too. I should have taken a picture huhh..nevermine la.. sudah lupa..

Now after applying honey mask on my face in a few night before , my face condition improved a bit, it become more supple and all the flaky and dry skin is vanished already. Like magic la..I am so happy and i love honey from now on. I noticed my skin is more moisture and the redness reduce. Cannot tell how happy i am. hehehe...I believe honey is the best treatment for the sensitive skin like mine. I was sceptical before bout how effective honey can be to heal  skin but now i really believe HONEY IS THE BEST ..thumbs upppp..!!! It works for my skin and honey is far far more better than what most people perceive...

WHAT HONEY CAN DO TO YOUR SKIN?
  • it can be an antiseptic and also antibiotic
  • antioxcidant  to skin 
  • amazing healing properties from head to toe
  • rich in vitamins that  can nourich the skin
  • moisture skin effectively
  • reduce redness and wrinkle
  • healing wounds
  • etc...
NATURAL RECIPES SKIN CARE WITH HONEY
Any one can use this but before that check ur skin sensitivity on honey first la..

1.Honey Cleansing Scrub
Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoons finely ground almonds and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. Rub gently onto face. Rinse off with warm water.

2.Firming Face Mask 
Whisk together 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon glycerin and enough flour to form a paste. (Approximately ¼ cup). Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.

3.Moisture Mask 
Mix 2 tablespoons honey with 2 teaspoons milk. Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.

4.Smoothing Skin Lotion
Mix 1 teaspoon honey with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and ¼ teaspoon lemon. Rub into hands, elbows, heels and anywhere that feels dry. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with water.


                                            pic fm google

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.